[access-uk] Re: urgent exernal hard drive help need

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:01:00 +0000

Hi.

For your reference, i replied to your message earlier. I hope you received it?

all the best,

Mo.

On 15/12/2012 11:02, Tassie da hiphop kid wrote:
Hi.
I have tried to write you twice offlist from my braillenote but i am not sure that you've received my messages. I would like some offlist information so if you can let me know if you've received my 2 mail.

Louise.