[access-uk] Re: upgrading to windows 10

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:14:49 +0000

Despite its claimed inaccessibility, I am using Windows Live Mail rather than
the mail client supplied with Windows 10.

Iain

On 2 Dec 2015, at 5:57 p.m., Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi andy. Yes, it really is quite easy and painless most of the time. Jaws17 or
later or the latest version of your screen access solution will be required.
Yes windows mail is included in windows10. If you like, I am available on skype
later if you would like a chat? Drop me a note off list if you want.

Cheers,

Mo.

andyshipp <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, Is it really that easy to upgrade to windows 10? does windows 10
come with it’s own windows live mail client? I am still very unsure of
doing this so sorry for the questions.
Andy Shipp
home phone 01733 320933
Mobile 07927373036