[access-uk] Re: upgrading to windows 10

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 17:57:13 +0000

Hi andy. Yes, it really is quite easy and painless most of the time. Jaws17 or
later or the latest version of your screen access solution will be required.
Yes windows mail is included in windows10. If you like, I am available on skype
later if you would like a chat? Drop me a note off list if you want.

Cheers,

Mo.

andyshipp <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, Is it really that easy to upgrade to windows 10? does
windows 10 come with it’s own windows live mail client? I am still
very unsure of doing this so sorry for the questions.
Andy Shipp
home phone 01733 320933
Mobile 07927373036
ham calsign M0CEG