[access-uk] upgrading mcafee anti-virus

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:40:28 -0000

HI everyone,

Can I just ask one question?

I've tried going to mcafee's website and ask technical support but, zoomtext's
having a problem with the site.  That is, the mouse tracking function isn't
working all that well in tracking where I am on screen.

Anyway, I've had mcafee anti-virus 9 for a year now.  I've just purchased an
upgrade of that with the full internet security suite.

What I want to know is.....

Can I just install the software upgrade over the already installed anti-virus?

Or, must I unistall the current mcafee software I have working.

Thanks,

Justin