[access-uk] Re: updating my firmware On Nokia N86

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:39:35 +0100

Hi Eleanor Yes I tried all that it told me to check for up date and when I did nothing happened. I didn't know if there was another way to do it at all. Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor Burke
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:27 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: updating my firmeware On Nokia N86

I can give you a rough guide and from what I say you should be able to work
it out.  I do not have the N86.  Go to Menu and settings, Phone and Phone
Management and you shuld find it under phone management.  You will have an
option to select to find out your firmware version then press your options
key which is soft key one and choose update.  I wrote all this to you
yesterday.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>