[access-uk] Re: updating Nod32

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:34:03 +0100

Thanks Steve.  That's a great help.
When I got to the purchasing the licence stage I was puzzled because
everything up to XP 64 bit was listed together, and I did not realise that
at a later stage I would be able to specify which version I wished to
download.   So I backed out until I could sort out how it worked.
I should be able to go ahead now.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison