[access-uk] Re: updating Nod32

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:16:02 +0100

Hi Douglas,

Yes, there is a version for XP, and there is even a separate version for XP
64 bit processsors.  These guys seem to really go out of their way to
optimize for the operating system.

Not only that, when you buy a licence, you don't specify which operating
system you have, as your single licence is valid for all the operating
systems supported.  For example, I bought a four user licence, I have three
on XP, and one on 98, but I didn't have to tell them, I merely had to
download the right version and put it on the machine.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk