[access-uk] Re: unwanted e-mail

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:45:22 +0100

yes, Barry I think that's common getting the error message when posting
here.  i still get them and just delete them.  they seem to relate to New
vision.  think they might have subscribed to access-uk and then changed
their e-mail address sometime so, new vision messages are bouncing.

I don't think therer is anything we can do, is there?

Justin