[access-uk] Re: unicode simbels

  • From: "Robin" <rob.wrj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:13:18 +0100

George many thanks for your time.
the reason i want to use unicode 2029 is i have a program on my phone whic i
can export and import, and it's much quicker to put data using the pc.

the phone exports the file in csv format but if i edit with xl it seem to screw
things up for the phone.

i found notepad workd grand.

unicode 2029 put a end of line brake wich works grand on the phone.

i can copy adn paste unicode 2029 ok, i was just looking for a quick key stroke
to insert it.

Cheers Robin.

  _____