[access-uk] -uk] Re: THE TRAINLINE.COM

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:15:08 +0100

I used the more option  which enabled me to specify times arriving after a
particular time on the outward journey and before on the return leg. I found
this relatively easy but I could not work out how to select the preferred times.

Actually it worked out to my advantage because the web quoted price was £25 but
the price at the ticket office was £15. Quite a difference.

Peter Bentley