[access-uk] Re: two questions

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 07:34:26 +0100

When you install Winrar there is an option not to install the Yahoo toolbar. If
you miss this option no problem when all installation is complete go to
Start/Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs and uninstall it. When done go to
MyComputer/C Drive/Programs and find YahooToolbar. Delete it and all is gone
and done.

Roger