[access-uk] Re: twitter on the u 2

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:37:13 +0100

Hi Carol

According to Tech Support at S and S, the Twitter issue will be fixed in the
next firmware release, whenever that will see the light of day, so perhaps
same goes for your Facebook problem too?

Have you tried playing with the RSS reader?  I quite like this as well.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx