[access-uk] Re: twitter and mobiel phone access

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:13:28 -0000

Hi Terry. Your best off using a third party app like Tweet60 as you can instantly reply to a tweet. For those who are using T-Mobile you need to unblock content lock as I have found out yesterday. I couldn't get to the twitter home page when this security feature was on. The funny thing is they block Twitter by default and not Facebook. You are likely to come across content or language which is rated over 18 with both social networks.