[access-uk] Re: twitter

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:08:59 +0100

    The Twitter website isn't too bad to use at all. Alternatively, you
could try the Accessible Twitter website instead:
http://www.accessibletwitter.com/

    There are also heaps of applications you can use to access Twitter when
you're not using your browser. There is Outtwit, which is a plugin to
Outlook:
http://www.techhit.com/OutTwit/

    There is Jawter, which uses Jaws to access Twitter:
http://randylaptop.com/2009/02/08/jawter-2/

    There is Jib Jib, which you can use from your mobile phone:
 <http://www.jibjib.org> http://www.jibjib.org

    There are probably many more besides, but those are certainly the
popular ones at the moment I think.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/