[access-uk] Re: tw blue help.

  • From: "Broxi72" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:14:15 +0100

Hello Vince, As you know I have been trying out TW Blue.

I really like the program.

Can you tell me how I can remove the twitter account I have been trying out,
and replace it with another account please.

I want to use my main twitter account now.

Have you any Idea who is the owner of the software?.

I would be very pleased if you could help me with the software Just until I get
the hang of using it, Billy

From: "Broxi72"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] tw blue help.

Hi guys, can someone help me out here. I am trying out the twitter client TW
Blue.

I am wanting to know if you can have anymore than one twitter account running
at any one time.

Any help with this client would be great, Billy