[access-uk] Re: tvonix box automatic channel update?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:05:32 +0100

I have to retune tomorrow I think. though in the settings it says that updating of channels is automatic, and all the stuff I've read says it too. was just wondering if this was inspirational waffle, or if it really works. if not, I'll have to retune with the automatic search in tuning.Sent: Tuesday,June 26, 2012 11:00 PM

Subject: [access-uk] Re: tvonix box automatic channel update?

Hi Martin,

If the box has already been tuned, then I don't think it will need to be
done again. However, if it does I can let you know how to reset the box or
retune. Resetting to factory settings doesn't delete any of your recorded
programmes, but it does remove any timers you may have set, so if you have
set programmes to be recorded, these will have to be done again.

John.