[access-uk] Re: t-vonics not talking

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:06:25 +0100

Hi

The files need to be on the root of the memory stick and should not be put in a folder. I'm not saying you've done this just pointing it out.

As with most equipment that likes to be awkard it's always a good idea to remove the power and let the thing reset, then try again.

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>