[access-uk] Re: t-vonics hard drive upgrade highly recommended

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:22:08 +0100

yet again though with have a box with no full true access and some features we
blatantly should be able to access as stated such as time remaining etc.
also teletext if wanted and iplayer and we are now never going to see updates,
so i hope another company makes another one who is more trustworthy than tv
onics