[access-uk] Re: tv channels.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:48:04 +0100

Sorry Billy, I'm unclear which you actually need.

Can you write a list of those you really would like? Send it me privately and I will give you the numbers we have in this area which should work for you, since there are separate numbers for some channels in various parts of the country.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx