[access-uk] Re: tutorial for outlook

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:46:36 -0000

Hello John,

I'm using outlook 2007.

Jim McAuslan
Multi-Media Officer

HI~Arts
Suites 4 & 5
4th Floor
Ballantyne House
84 Academy Street
Inverness
SCOTLAND IV1 1LU

t: 01463 720 898

www.hi-arts.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Wilson
Sent: 25 February 2009 12:20
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: tutorial for outlook

Hello Jim,

You've said which version of JAWS and Windows you are using
but not the most important thing, i.e. which version of
Outlook your office uses. If its the 2000 or 2002 version,
you can find out how to use it from my MS Outlook 2000 and
2002 tutorial on my website at:

www.web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard

but earlier and later versions work differently.

However, it's not short, covering most aspects of Outlook.
It does, though, have an appendix of shortcut keystrokes
which I think will work with later versions of Outlook.

HTH,
John.