[access-uk] Re: turning off auto shutdown feature on sky+hd box?

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:26:37 -0000

I feel sure that there certainly  used to be something in the settings menu
that enabled you to do this. I have never done it but   feel sure that I
have seen it somewhere, Cannot remember where though

Tony

From: goshawk on horseback <mailto:goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: philips_vcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; classic-vcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
vcrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; tvi-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
TVConnections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; hometheatershack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
dvd-audio96kHz24bit_hdcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blindgadgets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
blindaudio <mailto:blindaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ; access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:19 AM

Subject: [access-uk] turning off auto shutdown feature on sky+hd box?

hello all,

does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the feature on a sky+hd box,
that makes it turn off after a certain amount of time?

as this feature is a total pest when trying to use it with a good old video
recorder! as half the time, by the time the VCR comes on, the sky+hd box has
shutdown, so nothing records!

it is driving me mad, and I really want to stop the sky+hd box from doing
this, if I can.

Simon