[access-uk] Re: turning of mousepad/trackpad on laptop?

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:19:04 -0000

Hi bernard, thank you for this, will give it a go!

Alistair

-----Original Message----- From: Bernard Georgiou
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 12:53 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: turning of mousepad/trackpad on laptop?

Hi,

I think you go to Control Panel, select Ease of Access Center and you will
find the ioption of turning off the mouse amongst various other options.

Bernard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>