[access-uk] Re: tuning my guitar

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:05:08 -0000

Is this it?

http://www.mar-dy.com/MaPlEr/MaPlEr.php

Vince.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 2:04 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: tuning my guitar

  Hi Andrew,

  I can't remember where you get the Mapler programmes, but a Google should
find it.  I'll look again myself when I get home.  In essence, it was written
for blind people by blind people and is totally accessible.  Everything is
keystroke based.

  Best,
  Clive

  Clive Lever
  Diversity Advisor
  01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County Hall,
Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
  Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.