[access-uk] Re: tuning my guitar

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:04:00 -0000

Hi Andrew,

I can't remember where you get the Mapler programmes, but a Google
should find it.  I'll look again myself when I get home.  In essence, it
was written for blind people by blind people and is totally accessible.
Everything is keystroke based.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.