[access-uk] Re: trying to join vi-genaccess group, but mo replys

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:43:41 +0100

Elanor and Barry, I'm not quite sure what has been happening then.  I am the
owner of the VI-Gen list but have someone who moderates all new memberships.
Perhaps she has missed them.

Please try resubscribing to vi-genaccess-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will
personally look out for them.  I have actually aproved several over the last
few days since the DLA thing came out.

Hope that helps you.

Steve Hyde-Dryden
VI-Gen Owner