[access-uk] trying to contact Mark Threadgold

  • From: terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:51:35 +0100

Hi

Does anyone have an email for Mark?

Any help appreciated.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David W Wood
Sent: 29 June 2014 15:53
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: labelling spanners

Hi Terry

I have a home made rack out of ash which has three places for each size of
spanner.  A peg onto which I put the socket, a slot (open at the front) with
the open ended spanner hanging through it, and a peg onto which the ring
spanner hangs.
Above these I have labelled with dymo tape in Braille.

These are replicated for the metric spanners also.

HTH

ATB

David W Wood