[access-uk] Re: trying to configure outlook

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:49:05 +0100

Hi Mark

I have already deleted the accounts as there were several
copies of each e-mail account in my accounts folder so I got
rid of the duplicates but the pst files are still there and
are showing in my folders list but when I go into file data
file management it doesn't allow me to remove the folders.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx