[access-uk] Re: trying to configure outlook

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:34:32 -0000

Adrien when you are in the treeview of Outlook, cursor down to any folder
you wish to remove. Highlight the folder then use the right windows
applications key to pull down another menu. Within these options is one to
remove folder. The folders will be deleted to the deleted items folder, so
hit Alt T, then hit the letter Y and your deleted items will be cleared.
As to accounts? You go to Tools with alt plus T, then cursor down to email
accounts or hit Alt A. Its in this section that you are given an option to
remove an account. Once you have your Outlook all configured, save your PST
file and use only that one from now on. Do you save a copy of your pst file
on a disc? Here's some more helpful hints about Outlook:
www.jfwlite.com/messagesOutlook.html

Peter

Peter