[access-uk] Re: try this radio station please.

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:20:23 +0100

Billy, enter on the navigation link then down the page they tell you that if you can't see the link to listen live they give you a url to type into your brouser and if you do that, the station plays. They are using windows media player. ----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>