[access-uk] Re: true call

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 19:27:34 +0100

I have just looked at this bit of kit, and it sounds fantastic, £85 sounds
reasonable for piece of mind.  especially for those who are nervous phone
users, they only get calls from those they want to.  sounds a lovely bit of kit
that, I like the whisper feature best of all I think from what I have read.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/digital%20photos/bear%20on%20back,%20paws%20up.jpg>

http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

 <http://www.tmurphywild.com/> brown bear cub lying on his back with his paws
in the air from http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk <http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk/>

  _____