[access-uk] Re: trouble with popup blocker

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:06:20 +0100

I'm no exspert Audrey, but I do know that if you hold control
while pressing the left mouse button, assuming you are able to
actually click on links, then maybe the XP blocker will let the
link through.  That is, if it is the XP pop-up blocker that's to
blame.  It could equally be other things such as your firewall
etc.  Maybe Leon, Chris or someone will come in on this.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx