[access-uk] trekker breeze

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:52:10 +0100

Hi folks,

Have now listened to the T and t podcast about the Breeze.  One thing I did
not realise was that the voice is different.  With the original trekker we
had eloquence, but with the breeze the voice is Samantha, as in the Victor
Stream.  Apparently we are going to have Daniel as an alternative which i
would much prefer.

David