[access-uk] transfering sms from old mmc to new mmc

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Accessible Phones Discussion List <blindphones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:36:30 +0530

hi all i just got a new 16gigs new mmc but the problem is that i have
all my sms stored on my old mmc is there a way by which i can get them
on to my new mmc? even i can take sighted help please give me step by
step instructions on how to do this i have nokia pc suite installed

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx

join me on google +