[access-uk] transfering files?

  • From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 06:32:55 -0000

hi guys, I'm wanting to transfer some MP3 files from an xp system to a vista laptop.

The xp system is a desktop, and the vista computer is     an Acer laptop.

I am using a wireless router for connection.
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me step by step Instructions in how to achieve this.

I have lots of MP3 music files I want to transfer from the desktop to the laptop system using the wireless router.
Thanks for any help in advance,

Billy