[access-uk] Re: transfering data from phones

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:15:37 +0100

to transfer texts I would suggest a program called MessageSaver from JJL
software.  this will let you mark the messages you want to send and send them
to your new phone by bluetooth.  you can also send text messages as emails with
this software too. to download go to
http://koti.phnet.fi/jarilaak/software/index.html

I use this software. it is free and totally accessible.

Regards

Graham