[access-uk] Re: touch typing courses again

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:06:52 +0100

thanks Adrian.  This is probably useful for the future but for now, going to
the PC is probably the best move.

I know that experienced users have been able to do quite a bit with the mac,
but for a user new to screenreaders it is important that any training is
detailed and of a high standard.  The trainer must be experienced in using the
hardware and software for which the training is carried out and without a
guarantee of this, switching from the mac to the PC is probably the only way.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980