[access-uk] touch typing courses again

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:22:44 +0100

Hi all.

This subject rears its ugly head from time to time and I am repeating and often
asked question.

Does anyone know of any decent touch typing courses that someone can use on
either a Mac or a PC?

I have an access to work client who needs a screenreader and the company he
works for uses MACS.

For the time being his PC use is likely to be quite basic and his immediate
needs involve learning to type without looking at the keyboard as he can not
see enough to continue looking at the keys while typing.

Does anyone know of either an  accessible touch typing tutor for the mac or a
touch typing program that works with Windows XP on the PC?

Cheers

Graham

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980