[access-uk] Re: toshiba laptop

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:02:32 +0200

Hi Douglas

No problem about the software. Can you still get sysopsandra (excuse spelling) and is it accessible with hal?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx