[access-uk] Re: toshiba extra utilities

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:14:52 +0200

that would be lovely, thanks a lot.
Have a good day!
Talk to you soon.
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 7:48 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: toshiba extra utilities

Hi Marie

I'll ring you and talk you through the utilities as I also
have a toshiba laptop, obviously yours is newer and has
vista so it may be different but I would probably be able to
help you work out what's what.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

I support cobweb, why don't you?
Cobweb is a charity which provides support for sick and
disabled children and their families.
To find out more or to make a donation go to:
www.cobwebfoundation.org

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx