[access-uk] Re: top posting was Moderator note: Group Guidelines

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:15:16 -0000

maybe the person who answers many questions could make it clear at the top that
this is what they are doing.  I do this, for instance, if I am answering many
points in a letter sent to me.  yes it's a bit long winded at the end, but it
keeps everything in context, the recipient able to read their own questions,
and my replies for instance.