[access-uk] Re: tom tom

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:19:22 -0000

Hi James,

I am one of those who is very happy with Wayfinder.  The trick is to know
Talks pretty well, as well as Wayfinder.  For example, as you are travelling
along, just hit Talks Up Arrow to get your current location.  This will be
reported as Next Street, Current Street, and the distance between in Y for
Yards if you have that setting, F for Feet, or Mi for Miles.  It is not that
Wayfinder doesn't work well, it is how you interpret the screens, but it
sounds like you may need something like Trekker, which to me, is too big,
and the amount of chatter it gives off would drive me crazy!

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>