[access-uk] Re: to skype users

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:39:31 -0000

Hi Brian,

Although I see that you have had some replies from skuype users on this
list, may I suggest that you try to join a list called skypeenglish.  This
is a list for people in English speaking countries to discuss skype.

People on that list may be able to answer your question in more detail if
you need it.

To subscribe to the Skype
list, send an e-mail to:

skypeenglish-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the word "subscribe" (without the quotes) in the body - not the subject
box - of the message.  An e-mail with further instructions will be sent to
you.

Hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon