[access-uk] to keith re the image for linux issue

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 19:59:48 +0100

Hi Keith, I've had yet another reply from Terabyte, although it isn't any more
help than the previous one. I've pasted the text here anyway.
                    John.

Hello,

You're better off creating an Image for Linux boot disk with speakup enabled
(or know how to enable it) that way you can restore even if the hard drive dies
(provided the image is on another physical drive).  Image for Linux can restore
the same .TBI file created by Image for Windows.  You could create a Windows
boot disk via the tutorials at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ but
you'd have to somehow get a screen reader added to it.

Regards,

--

David F.

TeraByte Unlimited