[access-uk] to keith re image for linux

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:08:44 +0100

Hi Keith, it isn't possible, as I suspected. In order to make an image for
linux boot cd you need to install image for linux, which will only install onto
a system running linux.
  As I said in my previous post image for dos will only create a boot cd for
dos, not linux. Believe me, I'm no slouch when it comes to computers. I've got
a lot of experience, and I've been running Image For Windows for a couple of
years. Granted, I hadn't till now investigated image for linux, but had it been
as simple as making a boot cd I'd have sussed it ages ago.
  Boot cd's made using the different Terabyte Unlimited products are totally
separate entities. It isn't a one fits all solution.
                    John.