[access-uk] to ibrahim about ghost

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 21:55:17 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,
I asked a computer instructor about your question related to Norton Ghost 2003.
He did tell me that you can definitely create boot up floppies and that there
is a way to put the image of that floppy onto a CD but he can't remember how to
do it as it is rather involved. As for an unattended install of your image, you
have to enter command lines but he has no clue as to how this is done. I am
sorry I am not able to help there. I can try and find out for you if you like.
However, if your Windows is still operational, you can definitely restore an
image yourself without sighted asistance, this is what I do.
Take care,
Lyn & Twinny