[access-uk] Re: to anyone who has the talking multimetre

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:45:39 +0100

Hi Terry and all,
I have downloaded the contents of the link given by John Gregory for anyone
with the Nextech unit which I was very lucky to get some years ago and use a
lot. Lovely unit.
Thanks John for this, already learnt something new! Aedan.

Description And Manual For Nextech Talking MultiMeter
Distributed by Orbyx Electronics Limited

Description
The following description is provided by a MultiMeter owner.

This morning I had the opportunity to sit down with two of our plant
engineers and my newly acquired talking
multimeter. Some of the instructions in the manual were not obvious to me
but soon explained. Remember too that I

am not an electronics expert so some of the functions are not clear to me.
There is one function none of us worked
out, something labelled "REL". It is mentioned but the manufacturer assumes
that I am not so much of an idiot as to
need this function explained.
(Rel (Relative) sets meter to zero, see below)
The multimeter is not exactly as described in the manual but very similar.
It comes with removable test leads, the
manual reports them as attached.

In the box is the main body of the meter, two test leads with pointed caps
over the pointed probes and caps

inserted into the bayonet like fittings which insert into sockets on the
front of the body of the meter. There is

also a nylon carry wallet and the manual.

The body of the meter is about 6 inches high, three and a half wide and
about two inches thick, actual

specifications will be with the manual further down when I get there. The
lower end is bevelled for about three

quarters of an inch on the face surface and partially rounded at the bottom
end of the edges. There is a rubberized

boarder wrapping the entire outer edge of the meter giving it both
protection and a easily and securely gripped

surface.

The rear panel has two screws at the lower edge probably for disassembly, a
flip out support leg, something like

often found on the back of picture frames to hold them up on a slight angle.
I do not find this satisfactory but I

suppose optically enabled people would be happy enough to hold it more
easily visible.

About the top third of the rear panel has a plastic battery cover. To remove
this, a screw is released from the

lower edge of this cover, located between the two upper hinges of the
support stand. There is a slot at the top of

the cover to pry it off with. It is a little tight. It gives access to the
bay for three double 'A' batteries.

Of more interest is the front panel. The top quarter contains the LCD
display. This display reveals the meter

numbers but some other characters such as "O L" when the meter is reading
out of range, "overload". There are some

other symbols to indicate modes. The LCD display can be back lit for better
viewing clarity or low light

conditions.

The lower mounting for the meter is rounded, a little like a smile I suppose
with three buttons quite flush mounted

around this curve.
The left most of these buttons is labelled "HOLD",
the second or middle button "FUNCTION" and the right most button is "REL".
So far we do not know what is meant by "REL". It seems to have something to
do with calibrating capacitor readings.

(Sets to zero)
Below these three buttons are two round and textured buttons. The left most
is the "LOC" button which turns on the

back light. If you press it in and rotate it, the light is locked on.
The right button of this pair is the "TALK" button. Press it and the display
is spoken. Press and rotate it and

continuous talking is enabled where the reading is continuously repeated at
about two second intervals until this

feature is disabled.

Below the buttons there is a rotary select dial, about two inches in
diameter. It is recessed in the centre with a

bar to grasp to turn for selection of the various options.
On my model the bar is set horizontally when the switch is to the far left
or counter clockwise position, the off

position. It rotates through 7 positions to the fully clockwise position
again horizontally and again off.

Below this dial and in the corners left vacant because the dial is round are
the sockets for the probe wires. The

left one is the black, the right is the active lead. The cables push in with
the wires coming off at 90 degrees.

The active probe differs from the other one in that there is a small button
on it which will, if pressed and

released within about a second and a half will cause the meter reading
displayed to be spoken. If held longer it

causes the light to come on for 30 seconds. The tips of the probes are also
lit for sighted people to locate them I

suppose.

The functions selected by the rotary dial beginning from the left most off
position are:
DC voltage *
AC voltage
RESISTANCE *
CAPACITANCE
FREQUENCY
AMPERAGE *
NOTE: * indicates multiple function.

* "DC" mode: Pressing the "FUNCTION" key here will toggle to reading an AC
voltage over a DC carrier.
* The "RESISTANCE" mode position has three functions selected by pressing
the "FUNCTION" button. This switches

between "RESISTANCE", "DIODE" and "CONTINUITY" modes. A loud beep is heard
as the modes change. In the CONTINUITY

mode, a continuous tone is generated when a circuit is intact.
No tone if circuit is open.
*"AMPERAGE" or current: The "FUNCTION" key toggles between AC and DC.
Otherwise, the range selection is all

automatic. You are warned not to exceed 1000 volts DC or 750 volts AC. I
cannot speak to the accuracy of this meter

except to say that it is very consistently reading 60 Hz frequency when I
attach it to the wall circuit. The

engineers at work thought they might buy one for the Hospital for
calibrating our emergency generator. Apparently

dedicated frequency meters cost around three hundred dollars. One thought he
would buy one just to listen to a

clear intelligent female voice since his wife doesn't talk to him any more.

It should be noted that reference to 500 volts is made in the manual as is
reference to selecting measurement

ranges however this latter requirement must apply to an earlier version of
the meter as there is no way to select

ranges.

Below I will insert the manual as I scanned it last week with K1000. I hope
this helps satisfy some of your

curiosity. For 40 bucks Canadian this is a pretty good deal in my view and
the device appears to me to be well made

and executed.

Digital Multimeter With Voice Readout 2218202 User's Manual
Your LCD Digital talking Multimeter is a portable, compact multimeter that
is ideal for field, shop, and home

applications. Not suitable for outdoor use.
This Multimeter can display up to 4,000 units. It measures AC voltage up to
750 V, DC voltage up to 1000 V, and

resistance up to 40 M.

Rubber Case - Protects the meter.
Low Battery Indicator - So you can quickly see when you need to replace the
battery.
Diode Check Function - Lets you safely check semiconductors for open,
shorted, or normal junctions.
Full Auto Polarity Operation - Protects your meter and gives valid
measurements even when you connect the leads in

reverse polarity.
Latest IC and Display Technology - Ensures reliability, accuracy, stability,
and ease of operation.
UL Listed - Passes the stringent safety tests required by Canadian
Underwriters Laboratories.
Note: Your meter requires three AA batteries (not included) which you must
install before using.
Important:
. This meter is not designed for commercial, industrial, or outdoor use.
. Completely read this manual before you use the meter.
. If you are not familiar with multimeters and testing procedures, we
suggest you read Using Your Meter before

using the meter.

Warnings :
Use extreme caution in use of this device. Improper use of this device can
result in injury or death. Follow all

safeguards suggested in this user's manual.

In addition to normal safety precautions in dealing with electrical
circuits. Do not use this device if you are

unfamiliar with electrical circuits and testing procedures. Not for
commercial or industrial use. . If this

equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the
protection provided by the equipment may be

impaired.

To reduce the risk of re or shock hazard, do not expose this product to rain
or moisture.

A Word About Safety
We have taken every precaution in designing this meter to ensure that it is
as safe as we can make it. But safe

operation depends on you, the operator. We recommend that you follow these
simple safety rules.
. Never apply voltages to the meter that exceed the limits given in the
specifications. Never apply more than 500V

DC or 500V RMS AC between the test leads and ground.
. Use extreme caution when working with voltages above 100V. Always
disconnect power from the circuit you are

measuring before you connect test leads to high-voltage points.
. Never connect to a source of voltage when you select the diode check
resistance measurement function.
. Always discharge any capacitors of the circuit under test before you
attach test leads.
. Always turn off power and disconnect the test leads from the circuit you
are testing before you replace the

meter's battery.
. Never operate the meter unless its battery compartment cover is fully
closed with the screw fully tightened.
. This equipment is rated for installation category III.
. Because many AC/DC sets have a potentially hot chassis, be sure the top of
your workbench and the floor

underneath it are made of non-conductive materials,
. This meter is fully calibrated and tested. Under normal use, no further
adjustment should be necessary.

Special panel markings
For your safety, we have added special markings to the meter's panel to
remind you of the measurement limitations.

The maximum voltage that can be measured is 500 volts RMS AC or 500 volts
DC. Refer to the complete operating

instructions. To avoid electrical shock or instrument damage, do not connect
the test leads to any source that

exceeds 500 volts with respect to earth ground. DC 500V/AC 500V MAX.

Caution: Risk of electric shock! Refer to the complete operating
instructions.
Caution: Be extra careful when making high voltage measurements. DO NOT
TOUCH TERMINALS OR PROBE ENDS. Selector

switch
An eight-position rotary selector switch gives access to the following
quantities:
Backlight Key
. DCV
. ACV
. OHM/DIODE/CONTINUE
. CAP
. HZ
. DC/AC mA
Talking Key

Kevs "Hold" key:
A short press will x the display on the current value and hold it. A second
short press returns multimeter to

normal mode. The key is operative in all ranges.

"Function" key:
To select the function for the meter, press the function key. This key is
operative in DC V/AC V, OHM/ DIODE/BEEP

and DC/AC mA functions.

"Rel" key:
Relative measurement. This key is operative in DCV.ACV, CAP ranges.

"Backlight" key:
Press the key, a brief beep will be heard, then the LCD and test lead will
be lit for 30 seconds. If the user turns

this key to the lock position, the meter will light until it is released by
the user. This key is operative in all

functions.

"Talking" key:
Pressing this key will cause the meter to announce the test result. If the
user turns this key to lock the

position, the meter will talk until it is released by the user. This key is
operative in all functions. Note:

Capacitance and Frequency tests will occasionally take more time to be
announced by the meter.

this Key is on the RED test-lead. Pressing this key for less than 1.5
seconds and the meter will announce the

result. If the key is held for more than 1.5 seconds, the meter will be lit
for 30 seconds. This key is operative

in all ranges. Talking /Back Light Key

SPECIFICATIONS
Display LCD 3 3/4 -digit digital display
Range Control Auto/Manual Range
Low Battery Indicator
Input Impedance 10 M ohm (DC V) AC V)
Polarity Automatic
Over range Indication OL (decimal point floating)
Continuity Beeper Continuity 35omh ± 5 ohms

Warning: The maximum input limit for voltage measurement is 1000V DC and
750V AC (RMS). To avoid electrical shock

and damage to the meter, never try to measure a DC voltage above 1000 volts
or an AC voltage above 750 volts RMS.

Over Voltage Protection 1000V DC/750V AC
Operating Temperature 32 to 109 ° F
(0 to 43 ° C)
Storage Temperature -4 to 140 ° F
(-20 to 60 ° C)
Relative Humidity 80% (maximum)
Power Source 3 AA batteries
Power Consumption 112.5 mW (Typical)
Dimensions (HWD) 6.14" x 3.15" x 1.4" (156 X 80 X 35 mm)
DC Volts
Range Max. Reading Resolution Accuracy
1000 Volts 999 Volts 1 Volt 0.7 % FS, ±8 Counts
400.0 Volts 399.9 Volts 100m Volts 0.5 % FS, ±8 Counts
40.00 Volts 39.99 Volts 10m Volts 0.5 % FS, ±8 Counts
4.000 Volts 3.999 Volts 1m Volts 0.5 % FS, ±8 Counts
4000.0m Volts 399.9m Volts 100u Volts 0.5 % FS, ±8 Counts
AC Volts
Range Max. Reading Resolution Accuracy
750 Volts 999 Volts 1 Volt 1.8% FS, ±5 Counts
400.0 Volts 399.9 Volts 100m Volts 1.8% FS, ±5 Counts
40.00 Volts 39.99 Volts 10m Volts 1.8% FS, ±5 Counts
Resistance
Range Max. Reading Resolution Accuracy
40.00 M 39.99 M 10K 1.0%FS, ±5 Counts 1
4.000 M 3.999 M 1 K 1.0% FS, ±5 Counts 1
400.0 K 399.9 K 100 1.0% FS, ±5 Counts 1
40.00 K 39.99 K 10 1.0 % FS, ±5 Counts 2
4.000 K 3.999 K 1 1.0%FS, ±5 Counts 2
400.0 399.9 100m 1.0% FS, ±5 Counts 2
Capacitance
Range Max. Reading Resolution Accuracy
100. OuF 99.9 uF 100nF Reference
51.20UF 51.19uF 10 nF 1.0 % FS, ±10 Counts
5.120UF 5.119uF 1 nF 1.0% FS, ±10 Counts
512. OnF 511. 9 nF 100pF 1.0% FS, ±10 Counts
51.20nF 51.19nF 10 pF 1.0%FS, ±10 Counts
Frequency
Note: Normal Sensitivity 50 my rms, 10 MHz sensitivity 1.0 V rms.
Range Max. Reading Accuracy
10.00MHz 10.00MHz 1.0%, ±2 Counts
5.000 MHz 5.000 MHz 1.0%, ±2 Counts
500.0 KHz 500.0 KHz 1.0 %, ±2 Counts
50.00 KHz 50.00 KHz 1.0 %, ±2 Counts
5.000 KHz 5.000 KHz 1.0%, ±2 Counts
500.0 Hz 500.0 Hz 1.0%, ±3 Counts
50.00 Hz 50.00 Hz 1 .0 %, ±2 Counts
DC Current
Range Max. Reading Resolution Accuracy
400.0 mA 399.9 mA 0.1 mA 1.2%FS, ±8 Counts
40.00 mA 39.99 mA 0.01 mA 1.2% FS, ± 8 Counts
AC Current
Range Max. Reading Resolution Accuracy
400.0 mA 399.9 mA 0.1 mA 2.0 % FS, ± 8 Counts
40.00 mA 39.99 mA 0.01 mA 2.0 % FS, ± 8 Counts

Installing the battery
Your meter requires 3 AA batteries (not included).

To avoid electrical shock, disconnect both of the meter's test leads from
any equipment before you install or

remove the meter's battery.
. Do not operate your meter until the battery is properly installed and the
battery compartment cover is in place

and secured.
Caution: Use only a fresh battery of the required size and recommended type.

1. Set the selector to OFF.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the screws in the battery
compartment cover, then lift off the cover
3. Place the battery in the compartment as indicated by the polarity symbols
(+ and -) marked inside.
4. Replace the cover and secure it with the screws.

When £3 appears on the display, the display dims, or the meter does not seem
to measure accurately, replace the

battery. If the battery power is extremely low, ["*+! does not display.
Warning: Dispose of old batteries promptly and properly. Do not bury or burn
them.
Caution: Always remove an old or weak battery. Batteries can leak chemicals
that can destroy electronic parts. If

you are not going to use the meter for a few weeks, remove the battery.

USING THE METER
Caution: Do not try to measure voltage greater than 1000V DC/ 750V RMS AC.
To use the meter, open the meter's case

by pulling the tabs on the case in opposite directions. Then unwind the test
leads from inside the cover. Caution:

The test leads are permanently attached to the meter. Do not try to remove
them. Rotate the selector to the

function you want to use. Then connect the test leads to the circuit you
want to measure. See the unit of measure

on the front of the meter to distinguish the range. For example, DC V
includes we ranges; 400 my, 4V, 40, 400 and

1000. Caution: If OL appears when you are measuring voltage, the value you
are measuring exceeds the meter's

maximum range. Immediately disconnect the probes from the circuit or your
meter might be damaged. Also, note the

position of the decimal. When you
1. Set the selector to OFF .
2. Put in carrying case.
3. Tuck the test leads inside the carrying case and close the cover.

Making measurements Measuring DC/AC Voltage
Warning: The maximum input limit for voltage measurement is 1000V DC and
750V AC (RMS). To avoid electrical shock

and damage to the meter, never try to measure a DC voltage above 1000 volts
or an AC voltage above 750 volts RMS.

Follow these steps to measure DC or AC voltage:

1. Set the selector to DC V to measure DC voltage or set AC V to measure AC
voltage.
2. Connect the test leads to the circuit you want to test.
3. If you cannot determine the correct position, set the range switch to the
highest range for the type of voltage

(AC or DC) you are measuring, then reduce it as necessary until the correct
range is reached.
When you want the meter to announce the test result, press the switch on the
red test lead for less than 1.5

seconds. If you want the meter to be alluminated press the switch on the red
test lead for more than 1.5 seconds,

and the meter will be lit for 30 seconds.

Measuring AC Voltage Riding on a DC Source Bias
To measure an AC voltage superimposed on a DC voltage source bias, you must
first measure the DC and AC voltages

separately, then compute the peak voltage using this formula:
£^--^9*+T
Warning: To avoid injury to yourself or damage to your meter, never try to
measure an AC voltage that is riding on

a DC source bias where the peak voltage exceeds 500 V with respect to earth
ground.
Caution: Never try to measure any voltage more than 30V AC on a DC source
bias. Follow these steps to measure AC

voltage:

1. Set the selector to DC V.
2. Connect the test leads to the circuit you want to test. The display shows
the DC voltage.
3. Disconnect the test leads from the circuit.
4. Set the selector to AC V.
5. Connect the meter's test leads again to the same circuit you tested in
Step 2. The display shows the AC voltage.
6. To compute the peak voltage, refer to the formula seen above.

Measuring resistance
The resistance measuring circuit in your meter compares the voltage gained
through a known internal resistance with

the voltage developed across an unknown resistance.
Warning: Be sure the circuit under testing has all power removed and any
associated capacitors are fully discharged

before you make a resistance measurement.

1. Set the selector to OHM/DIODE/CONTINUE.

Caution: Your meter has a circuit to protect the resistance range from
over-voltage. However, to prevent

accidentally exceeding the protection circuit's rating and to ensure a
correct measurement, never connect the test

leads to a source of voltage while the selector is set to
OHM/DIODE/CONTINUE.
Note:
1. If there is no resistance connected across the test leads or the measured
value exceeds the range you set, OL

appears when you set the selector to OHM.
This is normal.

2. Connect the test leads across the circuit you want to measure. Or, remove
one of the component's leads you want

to measure from its circuit and connect the test leads across the component.
The meter displays the reading in the

chosen range.

3. If you want the meter to announce the test result, press the switch on
the red test lead for less than 1.5

seconds. If you want the meter to be alluminated, press the switch on the
red test lead for more than 1.5 seconds,

and the meter will be lit for 30 seconds.

Checking diodes
This measurement lets you check diodes, transistors, and other
semiconductors for opens, shorts, and normal

operation. It also lets you determine the forward voltage for diodes. (This
is handy when you need to match a

diode).
Caution: Do not connect the test leads to a source of voltage when you set
the selector to Diode. This could damage

the meter or circuit being tested.

to change the meter to the diode function.
2. Remove power from the circuit under test.

3. Connect the test leads across the circuit you want to measure, or remove
one of the component's leads you want

to measure from its circuit and connect the test leads across the component.
Then note the reading.

4. Reverse the test leads and note the second reading.

In a circuit, a good diode should till forward-bias reading of 0.5V to 0.8V;
however, the reverse-bias reading can

vary depending on the resistance of other pathways between the probe tips.
Note:
1. The values that appear during the diode check show the actual forward
voltage (max. 1.5V).

2. If you want the meter to announce the test result, press the switch on
the red test lead for less than 1.5

seconds. If you want the meter to be alluminated, press the switch on the
red test lead for more than 1.5 seconds,

and the meter will be lit for 30 seconds.

Continuity Sound Test
Position the selector switch on the OHM/DIODE/CONTINUE and press the
"FUNCTION "key to change the meter to the

continuity function. Audible beep when R<35 ohm.

Cap Test
Position the selector switch on the "CAP" function. Press the "REL" key to
make the meter "zero".
Automatic range selection: Read the measured value. The capacitance should
be discharged before the test. Hold, if

necessary, by pressing the "HOLD" key.
If you want the meter to announce the test result, press the switch on the
red test lead for less than 1.5 seconds.

If you want the meter to be alluminated, press the switch on the red test
lead for more than 1.5 seconds, and the

meter will be lit for 30 seconds.

Frequency Measurement
Position the selector switch on the "Hz" function.
Automatic range selection: Read the measured value. Hold, if necessary, by
pressing the "HOLD" key. If you want the

meter to announce the test result, press the switch on the red test lead for
less than 1.5 seconds. If you want the

meter to be alluminated, press the switch on the red test lead for more than
1.5 seconds, and the meter will be lit

for 30 seconds.
Note: Because of high sensitivity in this function, the meter will catch a
signal and will display the number with

the test-leads open.

Maintenance Care
Your LCD Digital Multimeter is an example of superior design and
craftsmanship. The following suggestions will help

you care for the meter so you can enjoy it for years.

Keep the meter dry. If it gets wet, wipe it dry immediately. Liquids might
contain minerals that can corrode the

electronic circuits.
. Use and store the meter only in normal temperature environments.
Temperature extremes can shorten the life of

electronic devices, damage batteries, and distort or melt plastic parts.
. Handle the meter gently and carefully. Dropping it can damage the circuit
boards and case and can cause the meter

to work improperly.
. Use only fresh batteries of the required size and type. Always remove old
or weak batteries. They can leak

chemicals that destroy electronic circuits.

Modifying or tampering with the internal components can cause malfunction
and may invalidate the waranty.

Cleaning
To keep the meter looking new, occasionally wipe it with a cloth slightly
dampened with water. Do not use harsh

chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the meter.

Warnings:
. Do not let any water drip inside the meter while cleaning it.
. Make sure that the meter is completely dry before using it.

LIMITED WARRANTY
Who is Providing This Warranty?
. Orbyx Electronics, LLC ("Orbyx"). as the distributor of this NexxtechT
product (your "Product").
What Does This Warranty Cover?
. This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship in your Product
under normal use and conditions.
What is the Period of Coverage?
. This warranty covers your Product for 90 days from the original purchase
date.
Who Is Covered?
. This warranty covers the original consumer purchaser. Coverage terminates
if you sell or otherwise transfer your

Product.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
. We will repair your Product or replace your Product with a new or
reconditioned equivalent product, at our

option.
How Do You Get Service?
. Call Orbyx TOLL FREE at 1-866-363-3059 for instructions for obtaining
warranty service from Orbyx's authorized

service providers. . Or, return your Product directly to the retail store
from which you purchased the Product.
. When you obtain service for your Product, you must provide a purchase
receipt (or other proof of the original

purchase date) and a description of the defect(s).

What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
. This warranty DOES NOT COVER: . damage due to misuse, abuse, alteration,
unauthorized repair, or accident (such

as improper electrical current);
. damage due to "acts of God" (such as lightning) or other contingencies
beyond our control;
. cosmetic damage;
. externally generated static, signal reception or antenna problems not
caused by your Product; or batteries.
. This warranty also DOES NOT COVER, and in no case will we be liable for,
any incidental damages (such as

transportation costs to and from an authorized service provider, or loss of
time) or consequential damages (such as

costs of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged, including
tapes, discs, speakers not included with

your Product or other accessories, or external electrical systems) resulting
from the use of your Product. Some

states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages, so the above limitation or

exclusion may not apply to you.

. Defacing the serial number, or using your Product for commercial or
institutional purposes, voids this warranty.
Are There Other Warranties?

There are no express warranties other than those expressed herein. Neither
the sales personnel nor any other person

is authorized to make any other warranties or to extend the duration of any
warranties. . ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES,

INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY (AN UNWRITTEN WARRANTY
THAT A PRODUCT IS FIT FOR ORDINARY USE),

ARE LIMITED TO 90 DAYS. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts, so the above

limitation may not apply to you. How Does State Law Apply? . This warranty
gives you sped c legal rights, and you

may also have other rights which vary from state to state.

LIMITED WARRANTY
ORBYX ELECTRONICS WARRANTY

ORBYX Electronics warrants that this product will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship for a period of

ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Within this period, simply take
the product and your proof of purchase

to any ORBYX Electronics store or dealer and the product will be repaired
without charge for parts and labour.

ORBYX Electronics reserves the right to charge for transportation. Any
product which has been subject to misuse or

accidental damage is excluded from this warranty.
This warranty is only applicable to a product purchased through ORBYX
Electronics' company owned stores and dealers

and to a product that is presented for repair in a country where ORBYX
Electronics offers the product for sale.

While this warranty does not confer any legal rights other than those set
out above, you may have additional

statutory rights which wilt vary under the laws of the various countries,
states, province and other governmental

entities in which ORBYX Electronics operates. This warranty is subject to
all statutory rights you may have in the

country of purchase.

Distributed exclusively in the U.S. by Orbyx Electronics, LLC 501 South
Cheryl Lane, Walnut, CA91789
Imported in Canada for/tmporte au Canada pour Orbyx Electronics, Concord,
Canada, L4K 4M3
Manufactured in China
For product support please contact
www.orbyxelectronics.com
or 1-866-363-3059
Limited Warranty/Garantie Limited
U.S.A & Canada
Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
Return To Product Text Manuals Page Return To MultiMeter Product Page
----

Created on ... January 23, 2007