[access-uk] Re: to a satellite tv question

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 23:10:15 -0000

Have you considered powerline av adaptors? I use these to provide connection to parts of the house beyond the range of the wireless router. and can get speeds of 120Mbps. A pair of Tp-link TL-PA45 cost around £50 from amazon.

regards

david
-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: to a satellite tv question

Hi David

Ok I am not sure what they are going to do, the cable would
be the bes option but it'lll be a long length, perhaps go
round the outside, the satellite is on the back and they can
go along the back wall about 60 feet and round the corner to
the loft of the building they are renovating.

Regards

Adrien