[access-uk] Re: to a satellite tv question

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:29:42 -0000

Adrian

Take the shortest and simplest route!

As I said in my previous, drill through the wall and hard wire.
In essence, this is what George also says.

Here, I have, in some instances, 27 inch walls and only 20 feet from the
router, and signals are poor.
Having stayed in a hotel in Shetland some years ago where they attempted to
provide a repeater-based wireless connection to the remote part of the hotel
in which I was staying, I can only say that it didn't work very well at all.

ATB

David W Wood