[access-uk] Re: title bar on the mac

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:15:06 +0000

If you simply want Voiceover to announce the title of a window in any application you can use VO F2.

Apart from that I may be misunderstanding you but I have never heard of a navigable Title Bar on the mac which Voiceover can interact with as opposed to reading with standard commands. I know that there are some mouse operations that can be done on the Title Bar but suspect you will have to use mouse keys and tracking to access these functions with Voiceover.

David Griffith

On 18/02/2015 09:53, David Weston wrote:
Hi, I am trying to get to the title bar in pages, but so far without any
success, can anyone tell me how to get to the title bar? Do not to be confused
with the menu bar. David.** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-