[access-uk] Re: tiscallie

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:35:11 -0000

Hi John,

Sounds like you've had it bad from Tiscali to say the least.  We are due to
be moving to another part of the country soon so am looking at other ISP
providers and whilst we have been with Tiscali for over 2 years now and had
no problems I would certainly agree that they're not the best at letting you
know of package changes and any ISP comparison sites you use put them at
fairly average for speed, customer service etc.  I am actually looking at
the new o2 service which I can get at a reduced price being a pay-monthly
mobile user however as they are so new it's hard to know what track record
their service will offer.

Anyway I do hope you get sorted with Tiscali soon.

Cheers,

Phil